Monday, July 1, 2013

Kroger Private Selections Reviews


I love it when Bzzagent gives me a tasty campaign and oh boy did they ever this time.  Let's take care of the legal part first:  This review is about items that I did get free.  My opinions are based on my experience and are my honest feelings about these products. Does life get any better than an outdoor BBQ, good friends and good food?   That's exactly what happened at my house yesterday.In our home we are picky about what we eat and even more picky about what we feed our guests.  Cooking  is a passion around here and we feed people well!I had coupons for Kroger Private Selections items and I picked them up while I was shopping.  We already had meat so, I haven't gotten that yet but I have purchased Private Selections meat in the past and have only good things to say about it.  The quality is fantastic and it's reasonably priced.
What we did use last night was the Private Selections Artisan  Ciabatta bread, I wasn't really sure what do with this bread as I only thought of it for sandwiches, so I looked up on the net for ideas and ran across the suggestion for dipping it in olive oil.  That seemed a bit bland, so I opened my kitchen cupboard and found a jar of herb season salt and white pepper, then I added some fresh garlic and parmesean cheese to the olive oil and I had a hit on my hands.  The bread was wonderful as an appetizer for our guests and there was nothing left by the time dinner was ready.  This is a purchase I will be making again OFTEN!  The bread was fantastic.  I will be trying it for sandwiches and experimenting with other options as well. 
 
I also picked up a jar Oregon Red Raspberry all natural preserves.  This morning that went on my english muffin and I  had to make a second one because it was so darned good!  This is definitely quality that matches the higher end brands at a very affordable price.
 
I have other items such as maple syrup  and a dry rub that I am going to be trying.  I expect that I will find the same wonderful quality as I found in these items.  I will certainly keep you updated on these items as soon as I do!
If you want to try them for yourself, you can go to the website 
http://www.privateselection.com/recipes/ and get some great recipes as well!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment